If you still can’t find an answer to your question please contact our customer service
- Manage Order
- Product Information
- Do you deliver in remote areas in Hong Kong?
- How long will it take for my package to arrive?
- How do I track my delivery?
- I have a problem with my delivery (lost or late). What should I do?
- The box appears damaged upon delivery. What should I do?
- Cracked my screen, how do I keep my warranty?
- What does the 1-year warranty cover, and how does it work?
- I’ve changed my mind about my device, how do I return it?
- How do I pay?
- Can I trade in my old devices?
- What is the difference between a Silver and diamond grade phones?
- I know the device I want – but why is it sold at different prices?
- In what condition will my devices be? What do the grades mean?
- What condition will the battery be in?
- Which accessories are included in the package?
- Will the phones be compatible with my local network?
- Can we get photos of the actual products?
- Where do the phones come from?
- Who refurbishes the products?
- What is refurbished phone?
- What time can I choose for delivery?
- How does Zooppay work?
- What is Zooppay? what’s the different between Zooppay and cash on delivery?
Once you place your order, our team will process, pack and ship your order within 24 hours. You will receive your tracking number by email. If your order is placed after 1:00 pm (Hong Kong time), your package will be shipped within the next business day. Please take note that during certain periods, or due to unforeseen events, the delivery may take a bit longer.
As soon as we ship your product, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with
the tracking number.
We count delivery time per business days (Monday – Friday, except public holidays). If you have purchased one of our devices on a Saturday, please expect delivery within 2 working days from Monday. If after 2 working days, your product has yet to arrive.
If after checking on the shipping company’s website the package seems lost, late or stolen, do not hesitate to contact the carrier directly to clarify. If the package is lost (this is rare, but it’s important to be prepared), we are asked to open an investigation. From our end, we will do our best to assist you in your dealings with the shipping company.
We are sorry to hear that. It is very important for you to check the exterior
condition of a package before signing the delivery receipt. If you have received
the product with a damaged package after signing, please contact our Customer
Service ASAP here (within 48 hours of receipt).
We can repair cracked screens on our phones at a special price, which will ensure that the rest of your warranty period remains valid.
Zoobbay warranty comes free for a 1-year period when you purchase any device on our site.
1. This covers any product defects or malfunctions which are independent of personal use. If you notice any defects within the warranty period, sign in to your account and contact our Customer Support who will take care of you within 24 hours.
2. After running thorough diagnostics, we will either repair your smartphone at no cost or exchange the product with another refurbished device in order to make everything smooth for you.
3. In the event of repairs or replacement of any part(s) of the product, this warranty will continue and remain in force for the rest of the unexpired period. If you want to know more about the warranty, read the full policy here.
If the product has not met your 100% expectations, log in to your account here to contact our Customer Support. We will be in touch with you within 24 hours to walk you through the steps for return. Once the device has been returned to us according to the Return Policy, we will fully reimburse you.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Cash via Zooppay.
Not yet, but we are working on it! Watch this space for more.
They say beauty is only skin-deep, well, so are our phones. All our phones across
silver and diamond are identical in their internal function and form.
However, we grade the external casing of the phones across our three-point
All our phones are 100% functional and internally good as new. Where our prices
differ are based on the aesthetics of the body and the screen, which are assigned
according to three grades. Based on these grades, the prices of the models vary
All our phones are functionally and internally good as new. Where our prices differ are based on the aesthetics of the body and the screen, which are sorted according to 3 grades. See our grades :
Diamond: 100% fully functional. No scratches, exterior looks new. The screen is completely intact and without scratches.
Gold: 100% fully functional. Very light scratches on the exterior, invisible from more than 10 inches away. the screen is completely intact and without scratches.
Silver: 100% fully functional. Light scratches on the body that may be visible from
more than 10 inches away. The screen may have small scratches that are
invisible when the device is on.
We check every battery to make sure it reaches at least 90% of its initial
charging capacity. If it does not meet this standard, the battery will be replaced
by a new one.
Each device comes with a brand new set of original plug and charging cable,
please refer to the product specifications in our website.
All phones are unlocked – what this means is that our customers will be able to
use our phones across all networks, local and international.
Unfortunately, that’s not possible right now. We handle hundreds of devices at
any given time, making it impossible for us to offer pictures of each individual
item. To give you an idea of how your product will look, we’ve created a grading
system that you can refer to when deciding to buy.
All our phones and devices come from trusted, verified suppliers in Asia.
Before even working on the phones, we undergo several steps of verification to
ensure that the phones we receive are authentic from the brand, virus and
malware-free and not stolen.
Our team based in Hong Kong takes care of refurbishment at every step of the way – from the selection of the best secondhand devices to fixing each piece to the right place. We follow a strict Quality Assurance methodology according to European standards.
- make sure they are not stolen/locked or blacklisted.
- every phone would match the IMEI number and has been recorded.
- The product had a previous life. That means it has previously belonged to an individual or to a company, or was used for display at a store.
- The product has been checked by a qualified professional before being offered for sale again. And, where necessary, it has been repaired (with parts replaced if needed)
In terms of technical performance, it is just as good as a new product but better. While refurbished phones have often been used, the term “used” has a more specific meaning. A used phone is sold as-is. It has not been tested or fixed, and it does not come with a warranty. … A refurbished phone is different in that it has been tested, repaired if necessary, and it has been cleaned.
Delivery from Monday to Friday. We offer 3 time slots for you to choose from:
-9am to 12pm
-12pm to 3pm
-3pm to 6pm
Step 1 : Choose Zooppay – Check&Pay on the Check Out page and select the time slot you prefer.
Step 2 : A confirmation email will be sent to you and your order will be processed accordingly.
Step 3 : Our staff will deliver the product to you within 2 working days
Step 4 : You first check the product and pay cash if you are happy with it.
Zooppay allows you to check first and pay after. It’s much more than cash on
delivery, our staff will allow you to check the product upon delivery and pay cash
if it meets your expectation. We sell Premium Refurbished Smartphones with